All manufacturers have certificate confirming that their company has implemented quality management system in accordance with the international standard IATF 16949:2016 in the automotive industry.
The presence of implemented quality management standards is the necessary condition for the supply of components to conveyor line. This means that the company has the necessary technical equipment and technologies that allow to obtain high-quality products meeting the most strict requirements of OEM manufacturers.
Today, this standard replaces the obsolete ISO/TS 16949:2009. The new standard is even more demanding on the quality and safety of products. All factories producing products under Metaco® brand have timely switched to the new standard.
ALL FACTORIES PRODUCING PRODUCTS UNDER METACO® BRAND REALIZE:
- input quality control of raw materials and components
- 100% quality control of each spare part at all stages of production
- 100% control of the measured parameters of each finished product
- 100% full control of all operating parameters of the first, intermediate and final part of one batch
- 100% control of the most important parameters for every detail
- testing in independent laboratories to obtain certificates confirming compliance with industry standards